Friday, April 04, 2008

Mamma Mia!

Right...Today I had to do a restaurant review at this fancy schmancy Italian place at KL Pavilion, aptly named Michelangelo's. I must say I loved the black and white decor which complemented the paintings on the wall. The food was good I have to say. It's been a while since I sampled tasty spaghetti marinara that's worth bragging about. It was actually spicy, which I simply loved! Not so much heat, but warmth of the spices made it tasty.

Anyway, check out the pics ... (disclaimer: food pictorials might make one salivate :-) ) One of the reasons why I love taking food pics ... honing my skills, people.






























green leaf ;


name
name: aida a
location: subang jaya, selangor
me: I am what you see. This is me.



links ; Brendon
. Hilyah
. Liyana
. Vann
. Ka Ling
. Karuna
. Radd
. Boost That Brain! . When Bored, Do Dumb Things ... Like These .

tagboard ;






Powered by Blogger

layout by sarah