Saturday, February 23, 2008

y 30th Bday Bash...


Well the day finally came...I entered a new decade! Woo hoo!... I must say I had a fantabulous time ushering in the big 30 with friends and colleagues at Aaliya Restaurant in Damansara on Friday night. Couldn't have found a more perfect location (thanks to my colleague Alex who co-hosted the party with me...). Good company, delicious cake and good (albeit random, thanks Josh!) conversations made this an awesome Friday night out!

Enjoy the pics! :-)






























green leaf ;


name
name: aida a
location: subang jaya, selangor
me: I am what you see. This is me.



links ; Brendon
. Hilyah
. Liyana
. Vann
. Ka Ling
. Karuna
. Radd
. Boost That Brain! . When Bored, Do Dumb Things ... Like These .

tagboard ;






Powered by Blogger

layout by sarah