Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy 2008!

And so another year has passed. Damn that was quick. Frightening to realise how fast time flies.

2007 was quite an eventful year for me. It was one hell of a roller-coaster ride, really. But I take it with stride. I cherish the good things that happened (meeting new people, making new friends) and accept the bad (emotional turmoils). And yes, everyday I try to accept the things I cannot change.

I wouldn't say that this year was bad. But I do hope 2008 will be better, with more good things to come. To cheer myself up, here are some things I will definitely look forward to in 2008:

1) Graduating (hellelujah!)
2) Joining The Expat full-time
3) Hopefully do a bit more travelling
4) Getting a place of my own

And no, turning 30 is not one of them. :-( I'll just remove two candles and pretend I'm 28 again.)

I gave up on drawing up resolutions because, honestly, I never fulfill them. It's overrated if you ask me. Anyway, I would like to wish everyone a very happy new year and have a good one! Cheers!



green leaf ;


name
name: aida a
location: subang jaya, selangor
me: I am what you see. This is me.



links ; Brendon
. Hilyah
. Liyana
. Vann
. Ka Ling
. Karuna
. Radd
. Boost That Brain! . When Bored, Do Dumb Things ... Like These .

tagboard ;






Powered by Blogger

layout by sarah